May 31, 2017 Ep 100 SwarmOut – Opt-out of the government economy w/Swarm City
SwarmOut , it’s a big movement coming quickly. This really offer an opportunity to Opt-out of the government economy w/Swarm City. The crypto market seems to be steadying out quite a bit. Assault & battery for Montana politician, freedom of speech doesn’t cover this level of crazy, you understand why in a bit. Then socialism wins again, look at how great Venezuela is doing, a damm shame.
Donate through Patreon or, Sign-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
- Homestead animal of the Day: Cornish Chicken.
- Wild Edible of the day: Currant
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Shapeshift.IO
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- Assault & Battery is what won the west, or at least a Montana election.
- And freedom of speech has been surpassed to inciting violence.
- The SWARM is coming! SwarmOut
- Venezuela, because it really could come here.
- Kentucky takes a big step toward Farm Freedom
- In my opinion a losing battle, but the rage against the Presidential Debate Committee in support of free and open elections rages on.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.
Listen to the Building Community Today Podcast at: