May 05, 2017 Ep 85 How Start a charter school/ exciting news in the Crypto-market
We talk about how to start a Charter School and more so why you might want to. General people skills and working with your community is far more important than being right. We get some EXCITING news about Coinbase and the Crypto Market as well, thanks to the intro of LiteCoin to the mix. I’m also still looking for land, so send folks my way who might be interested.
Donate through Patreon or, SIgn-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
Start a Charter School
- History: Europe & especially England step it up, thanks to a disadvantage of needing to travel far out to sea for food, in form of fish.
- Homestead animal of the Day: Favorell Chicken.
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- How to Start a Charter School
- Government schools suck, why not create a better solution
- Looking for land, $2K per acre or less, though we can talk if it’s worth more.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.