May 15, 2017 Ep 91 Rural solar integration the next step toward full automation
Ever think about rural solar integration on your own property. It may sound like something only hippies do, or a waste of valuable grazing space, but could save you a ton and have a dual purpose. Save the money and generate your own electric though. Check out the USDA resources in the show notes. Also, make sure you’re ready for the end. Don’t end up in a position like the one it today’s show.
Donate through Patreon or, SIgn-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
Rural solar integration & the next step toward full automation
- Homestead animal of the Day: Buttercup Chicken.
- Stuff you can eat, in the woods, Cat Tail.
- Crypto-currency market
- This week in the market.
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- How to integrate solar into your farm.
- Tomato ripeness detection, through a micrometer
- Rebranding Environmental Regulation w/ protection, typical communists.
- The importance of preparing for the end.
- USDA grants & loans for small businesses & rural homes
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.