May 17, 2017 Ep 93 Opting out, intelligently/ACLU vs. TX & AZ cuts a tax
Stepping out of the system and working alongside it instead of fighting the tide. It’s all about intelligently opting out where you can. We dig into the Coinbase v. U.S. Federal Government battle as the government looks to demonize it. Then we catch a hilarious video on the Flip Flopping of our Red & Blue teams. A big battle is brewing in the Organic industry, but for what? Just opt-out, as usual. Vermont is high, AZ is tax-free, for gold & silver anyway. TX says, “Papers please” and the ACLU doesn’t like that. Trump signed a CyberSecurity EO and I actually like that. Then the Boston Herald is off the reservation.
Donate through Patreon or, Sign-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
- Homestead animal of the Day: Andalusians Chicken.
- Stuff you can eat, in the woods, Chickweed?
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- CoinBase users fight back against the IRS.
- US Government looking to demonize cryptocurrencies.
- Flip-flop and a generally funny video.
- A Montana Libertarian hopes to push through to victory after a solid debate in late April.
- Vermont is high.
- A “Big” debate over Organic. Think about opting out.
- Gold & Silver get tax free status in AZ, like UT & ID.
- The ACLU says not to travel to TX…
- Have you thought about agritourism lately?
- Trump is backing CyberSecurity, finally someone steps up.
- The Boston Herald has lost their GD mind!
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.
Listen to the Building Community Today Podcast at: