May 03, 2017 Ep 83 How to set your kids up for success/ Debating w/ friends & family
We dig into debating with friends and family and why it’s a bad idea, but how to maneuver it.We also look at how to set your kids up for success. The weirdness of us Pennsylvania folk. How to move to a new are, the right way. ADHA and ADD for your kids, but how is it broadly used? Then just a little bit about what has been happening with my family lately.
Donate through Patreon or, SIgn-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
- History: Europe starts developing, against all odds
- Wild Edible of the day: Alder
- Get Sergei Boutenko’s Book here, I also own a copy and highly recommend it
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- ADHD/ADD and how it is usually happening in this world.
- Setting your kids up for success
- People from PA are weird like me
- Debating with friends & fam is a TERRIBLE idea, but you can maneuver it
- How to move to a new area, vs how you & I are likely to do it.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.