Apr 28, 2017 Ep 80 How to plant a tree in the right place & raise farm money.
We talk about how to plant a tree in the right place. Should you vaccinate your chickens & is it worth it? Ethereum just jumped 18%, I don’t know whether to wait or buy as it continues this steady, but rapid increase in value. We dig into raising money for a farm as well as The Trump effect, a cool looking, new History series, and WV opt-ing out.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
How to plant a tree in the right place
- History: Japan comes onto the scene, but suffers from a lot of the same problems as England.
- Homestead animal of the Day: Red Ranger Chicken
- Should you vaccinate your chickens?
- Crypto-currency market
- Raise money for your dream farm.
- Proper tree planting locations:
- How to plant a tree in the right place.
- The Arbor Day Foundation says:
- “Did you know that the average homeowner can save up to 20 percent on energy bills by planting the right trees in the right place? For example, large deciduous trees on the southeast, southwest, and west of a home provide cooling shade in the summer. They also allow the low winter sun to help warm the house during the colder months. And evergreens planted on the north side of a home block cold winter winds.”
- History Channel putting out a cool new series
- Reuters & the Trump effect
- WV did it & so can every other state!
- Opt-out of ObamaCare
Then let’s work together! Shoot me an email.
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.