Apr 26, 2017 Ep 78 How to change your life w/ a change of heart/ eat weeds
We dig into what you really need to do to make those big changes in your life. Generally how to change your life. We take a brief look at growing your own mushrooms. Weeds aren’t bad, at all, but only when properly used, especially Chicory. Turmeric is freak’n magical!
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
How to change your life
- History: The Muslims were absolutely remarkable in the 15th & 16th Century, dominating the Christians, so what happened?
- Homestead animal of the Day: Valais Balckneck Goat
- Crypto-currency market
- Venezuela about to go into complete revolution.
- Tell POTUS what you think.
- 11 signs the US economy is dying
- How to grow mushrooms.
- Making those big changes in your life.
- How to change your life. Really, these steps are the key.
- Chicory, it’s delicious!
- Turmeric, it really is a wonder drug!
- A great discount on Bing Cherries from the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Discount code: BINGCHERRY15
Then let’s work together! Shoot me an email.
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.