Mar 24, 2017 Ep 56 Part 3 of The real homesteading cost, and is it for you or your family?
Today we get into Part 3 of the things you might want to think about & discuss with your family before you jump into homesteading. We also look at the allegations of Trump being spied on. Blade-less wind turbines the next-gen or next fad? Something big for iPhone users and not surprising, but even bigger for windows. Monsanto might be getting more justice, and N. Korea got money from the Fed?!?! Yeah, no surprise there.
We get into topics plaguing you in your daily life from a practical direction. No need to listen to an endless loop of radicals. The major network tout insane rhetoric, but have no solutions. They drone on about things which you have no control over and simply raise your blood pressure. Let’s find solutions we can live with!
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
Homestead Animal of the day: Boer Goat
Part 3 – Some things to think about before you dig into homesteading too much.
- Knowledge of where your food came from?
- Income freedom?
- Do you fully understand what the lifestyle involves?
- Use it until it’s dead/done.
- Nothing new.
- Nowhere near a mall, or are you?
- Location, Location, Location.
- Trump apparently got spied on.
- A crappy wind turbine that might be a good fit for the homestead, maybe.
- iPhone users better backup, while Windows users should have known by now.
- Monsanto is looking at more legal battles, I hope they close.
- Feds say N. Korea stole a bunch of money from “The Fed”
- Check out a great podcast if you like Talk Radio at all. Low Watt Life Podcast
The real cost of homesteading to you & your family. Is it what you thought and are you ready for the struggle?
We’re all tired of the do nothing SJWs, the various departments of making you sad, and the blue hairs ruining our lives. Nobody cares about your freedom more than you. We’re banding together to repeal & replace HOAs. We aim to protect and grow freedom by Building 1 community at a time.
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family. If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.