Apr 24, 2017 Ep 76 Get out of a dying town/ Ledger Nano S/ crypto investing
We talk about how to get out of a dying town when there is just no economy to recover. We look at the Ledger Nano S crypto-hard wallet. We also dive into some of the complexities of the Muslim world in the early 1500’s.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
Get out of a dying town
- History: The Muslims took it all, in the 15-18th Centuries. The Turks and Persians were a force to be reckoned with.
- Want to learn about affordable medical care?
- Want to travel to beautiful places to be treated, cheap and safely?
- Homestead animal of the Day: West African Dwarf Goat
- Crypto-currency market
- Economic depression, some places just don’t come back.
- Get out of a dying town
Are you having trouble affording your own homestead? Are you interested in making this dream come true in a very non-hippy way, with like-minded people?
Then let’s work together! Shoot me an email.
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.