Jun 06, 2017 Ep 104 Crypto stay and hold, aluminum in the soil & coffee
Stay and hold in Crypto. The future is moving quickly, don’t get too impatient, when looking at crypto stay and hold is the best way to make a long-term retirement plan. If you’re going to get in, then stay in. We also look at aluminum in your soil and some of the surrounding circumstances. Then the turbulence of the coffee market is making some real impacts on the economy and maybe some good ones for the US.
Donate through Patreon or, Sign-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
Crypto stay and hold
- Homestead animal of the Day: Black Jersey Giant Chicken
- Wild Edible of the day: Goose Berry
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Shapeshift.IO
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- Aluminum in your soil, is it from chem trails? http://bit.ly/2rSXr8t
- Who knew the coffee industry could be so complicated?
- Ripple and some of its positives vs negatives.
- The crypto bubble & why it might not be a bad idea to just stay the course.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.
Donate through Patreon OR Send Swarm City Tokens (SWT) to support the show: 0xb73d872a43972cc44ed00da036d566511797a341
Listen to the Building Community Today Podcast at: