May 16, 2017 Ep 92 Broadening your career opportunities in sales, w/ ethics
A short list of points covered, but a greater depth today as we look at broadening your career opportunities in sales, but maintaining ethics in it. We also look at one of the big wig backers of the crypto-currency, Ripple and some of his reasonable & wacko thoughts on the future of the market. Then we dig into a true African Capitalist as she had to do some very extreme things to become a truly wealthy person. Some real lessons to be learned there.
Donate through Patreon or, Sign-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
- Homestead animal of the Day: Anconas Chicken.
- Stuff you can eat, in the woods, Cedar?
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- The big wig behind Ripple, pushing it for government control, against middlemen, so HE CAN BE THE middleman.
- An interview with Kelly Smith at AA Insurance in Port Richey, Florida for ALL of you insurance needs.
- Broadening your career opportunities
- An amazing perspective from a woman who took it the whole way to make it big, with a LOT of lessons to be learned.
- Got a hilarious joke from Reddit too.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.