May 01, 2017 Ep 81 Alternative Housing/ Taxation=Theft / McAfee privacy phone
We look at alternative housing, some do’s & don’ts as well as some general things pushing people into this area. Bill Nye the government science only guy, who isn’t really a scientist at all. John McAfee is all about this new privacy phone and the Taxation is Theft meme has broken out of the internet in its viral spread.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
- History: Japan comes onto the scene & consolidation and extremely centralized government actually help in this culture at this time.
- Homestead animal of the Day: Araucana Chicken
- Crypto-currency market
- Alternative housing
- Bill Nye, the Statist guy, Bill, Bill, Bill, WAIT! What??!?!
- Taxation is Theft is officially viral!
- John Mcafee is pushing a new privacy phone.
Then let’s work together! Shoot me an email.
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Today and be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.