May 11, 2017 Ep 89 9 Tips for Homesteading/ethereum facing a tough problem
Ethereum is looking at a tough problem, I hope the miners figure it out in time. 9 Tips for Homesteading. Augmented reality is coming. Tennessee is off the list, officially! The feds are paying for GMO advertising now. A Vermont woman is making internet a reality for her small town, at an affordable rate.
Donate through Patreon or, SIgn-up for the occasional newsletter about special happenings and GIVEAWAYS. We’ve got a Ledge Nano on the block now. WIN A LEDGER NANO!!!
9 Tips for Homesteading
- Homestead animal of the Day: Lakenvelders Chicken.
- Stuff you can eat, in the woods, Cat’s Ear.
- Crypto-currency market
- Transfer your currency quick and cheap over at Chengelly.com & support the show while doing it.
- Ethereum is getting pretty expensive to do business on, will the market adjust or die?
- Do you like your privacy? Me too, so get a VPN like me & protect your data.
- 9 Tips for homesteading
- Tennessee has lost it’s GD mind!!!!
- Joining the military, a hilarious, extremely inappropriate skit I found.
- Poor white workers tend to be Republican, I expected Democrat.
- FDA officially backing GMOs, no surprise there though.
- UTE Creek Cattle farm.
- Augmented reality changing lives, not just for nerds & weirdos.
- The Free market works & the ISPs can jam it in this VT town.
If you’ve got questions or comments, want to see something specific covered, or want to come on and join the conversation, give me a shout at Josh at BuildingCommunity.Today
If you’re looking for a way to protect & grow freedom, mitigate the state as much as possible, live near and work with like-minded people, I’m looking for you. We’re building a community with an agricultural center-piece that will contain small home lots, but will be a community designed with intent. This is to be a neighborhood where you know & talk to your neighbors, do business with them and look out for one another’s property and family.
If you like this sort of thing check out www.BuildingCommunity.Todayand be a part of this community as we build a bigger, better one for tomorrow.